Faragalla group was founded in 1973 by Eng. Mohamed Farag Amer who is now the chairman of the industrial complex. The group currently is considered to be one of the biggest and most diversified food companies in the Middle East. The industrial operations are located at New Borg El-Arab city. Under this group there are 3 separate food processing companies which are The Egyptian company for freezing and beef processing, The Egyptian food company &The Egyptian Company for Food Development Faragalla consists of 28 factories and all of them are certified for ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and HACCP in additional to FDA.
Faragalla group produces over one thousand different products in the field of processed meat and chicken, frozen vegetables & fruits, concentrated fruit juices and pulp, packed fruit juices in glass and tetrapak, confectioneries, bakeries, tomato paste , jams, processed cheese, chicken stock and instant juice powder etc.
Faragalla different factory installations cover over 500000 sqm. Faragalla exports to more than 130 countries all over the world including USA, Western Europe, Middle east and Africa
- Contact Phone +20-3-5450200
- Core Business Food Industry
- Website www.faragalla.com
- Contact Mohamed Abdel Sabor - Export Manager
- Address 36 Kafr Abdo st, Roushdy, Alexandria, Egypt
- Fax +20-3-5465200
- Listing categories Processed Food
- Location / Region Egypt
- Certifications ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Agroindustrial Products Fruit Concentrate, Fruit Juices, Frozen Fruits, Frozen Vegetables, Honey Bees, Bakery Products, UHT Milk, Preserved Food, Processed Cheese, Sauces and Dressings, Chicken Meat and Cuts