Centro Internacional de Inversiones S.A. was founded in 1969 under the name Empacadora Taylor and Associates at the initiative of US investors. In 1977, the company was acquired by Costa Rican investors and began operating under a family management, using the brand El Arreo to commercialize its products.
The company quickly developed into one of the leaders in the Costa Rican beef business and in the year of 1990 decided to expand its local operations building a plant for the production of pork using the brand name Camsa.
Now we are known with our commercial brands
- Contact Phone +505-2239- 0655
- Core Business Acquaculture
- Website www.crciisa.com
- Contact Sales
- Address de la Firestone 1km al oeste contiguo a Intel. La Ribera de Belén, Heredia., Heredia, Costa Rica
- Listing categories Processed Food / Swine / Cattle
- Location / Region Costa Rica
- Agroindustrial Products Beef Meat and Cuts, Pork Meat and Cuts, Processed Seafood