The UNIVEG Group is a Belgium based worldwide supplier of fresh produce, active in the fields of Fruit & Vegetables, Flowers & Plants, Convenience products, Transport & Logistics.
The UNIVEG Group has operations worldwide and serves a global customer base; the UNIVEG Group currently employs more than 5,550 people.
We have presence in Austalia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Germany, India, Italy Peru, Poland, Portugal, Spain, The Netherlands, United Kingdom and USA.
- Turnover: €3,3 billion of which €2,9 billion Fruit & Vegetables in 2014
- Volume: 2 million ton Fruit & Vegetables in 2014
- More than 5,550 employees
- Presence: the UNIVEG Group serves a global customer base, across 6 continents
- Network of 32 distribution centra in Europe
- Contact Phone +32 15 32 42 00
- Core Business Fruit Crops
- Website www.univeg.com
- Address Strijbroek 10 2860, Sint-Katelijne-Waver, Belgium
- Fax +32 15 32 42 01
- Listing categories Fruit Crops / Orchard Crops / Ornamentals / Dehydrated foods
- Location / Region Belgium
- Products Tomatoes, Berries, Lemon, Cantaloupes, Watermelon, Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Orange, Apples, Pears, Grapes, Plums, Peaches, Dates, Flowers, Mango, Avocado, Cherries, Nectarines, Onion, Pineapple, Potatoes, Melon
- Agroindustrial Products Dehydrated Fruit