Schoonbee Landgoed is a picturesque 2500 ha farm, situated in Groblersdal in the Loskop Valley, Limpopo, South Africa. Schoonbee Landgoed was established in 1971 and will this year be celebrating 45 years of offering “unparalleled quality” to its global customer base.
Our renowned farm produces and exports a wide variety of citrus including lemons, navels, valencias, soft citrus and table grapes on a 1000ha of irrigated land. Our table grapes and citrus are well sought after in local supermarkets and throughout the world.
In 2005 we’ve expanded our operations, by adding a 1250ha game reserve, where we breed with impalas, wildebeest, kudu, eland etc. and exotic game including sables, black impalas and coffee springboks.
Our passionate team recognize and share the environmental aspirations of our local community and customers. As a result we’ve implemented environmental friendly and sustainable practices to shrink our carbon footprint, without compromising production.
Schoonbee Landgoed is committed to preserve and improve our social and environmental heritage, by supporting local business and social endeavours
- Contact Phone +27 13 262 4000
- Core Business Fruit Crops
- Website schoonbee.co.za/
- Contact Financial Department
- Address Farm Kameelkop 17-JS, Groblersdal, Limpopo, South Africa
- Listing categories Fruit Crops
- Location / Region South Africa
- Products Lemon, Orange, Grapes, Corn and Derivates, Wheat and Derivates
- Certifications BCR Food Safety, Global GAP, TESCO Nature