MoSagri, Mozambique Sustainable agribusiness, is a producer, processor and distributor of 100% organic Moringa products and a corporation that is active in different segments of the agribusiness in Mozambique, based on the principles of Shared Value, with a clear focus on sustainability and local embedding.
The objective is to build a sophisticated agribusiness, focusing on efficient agricultural production, to be set up with a group of long-term orientated stakeholders, using advanced technologies and farming practices in order to produce high yielding crops and to sell the products to the domestic, regional and international markets.
Initially the focus is on establishing a successful moringa value chain.
The MoSagri businessmodel is a fully integrated model , from plantation via processing to marketing, thereby controlling all aspects of the moringa oleifera value chain.
- Contact Phone + 258 826371945
- Core Business Grains
- Website www.mosagri.com
- Address MoSagri Lda Bairro Namalungo, Lumbo, Ilha de Mozambique, Nampula province, Mozambique
- Listing categories Dehydrated foods / Grains
- Location / Region Mozambique
- Products Moringa
- Certifications NOP USDA Organic, EU Organic, JAS