Monte La Providencia is located in Santa Rosa de Pocosol, in the Alajuela province, Costa Rica and was founded in 2005. The company is specialised in producing and exporting pineapples. It employs about 135 people and produces yearly 1 million boxes of pineapples.
We apply soil and water management techniques preventing soil erosion and water contamination. All plantations and water sources within the farm are separated by a buffer zone and are regularly monitored for pesticide residues. Monte La Providencia is a member of the Biodiversity Partnership Mesoamerica.
- Contact Phone +506 2 239 8438
- Core Business Fruit Crops
- Website www.thefruitfarmgroup.com/monte-la-providencia
- Address Centro Comercial Paseo Belén Apdo: 298-4005 San Antonio de Belén Oficina #11 segundo piso 766 Belén, Heredia, Costa Rica
- Fax +506 2 239 8439
- Listing categories Fruit Crops
- Location / Region Costa Rica
- Products Pineapple